8 окт. 2017 г.

Young Sheldon 1×1

Pilot


Sheldon: I felt like Neil Armstrong on the moon... alone and happy.

Sheldon: I don’t care how dimwitted you are. Scientific principles have to make you smile.

Sheldon: I’m not going to be assaulted. High school is a haven for higher learning.

Missy: Why are you going? You don’t believe in God.
Sheldon: No, but I believe in Mom.

Sheldon: Jane Goodall had to go to Africa to study apes. I just had to go to dinner.

Sheldon: Mom doesn’t lie. Sure, she thinks the Earth was made in six days, but that’s ’cause she’s gullible, not a liar.


Sheldon: Would you like to play a driving game? .... How about license plates with prime numbers followed by a cons...?

Mary: You understand that some people are gonna be intimidated by you ’cause of how smart you are?
Sheldon: Or maybe they’ll recognize my intellect and make me their leader...
Mary: Lord, look after my son. Don’t let him get stuffed in a gym bag.

Mary: All right, tell you what. You take [bowtie] off, and this weekend, I’ll take you to RadioShack.

Sheldon: Okay. Let the learning begin.

George: I’m telling you, as your coach, quit your whining, get your uniform on and you get your ass back out there.
Georgie: But what about as my dad?
George: Your dad is having a bad day. Listen to your coach.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий