3 окт. 2017 г.

Gods Who Fall

Mr. Mercedes 1x4


Brady: I know. Even I don’t know what I’m gonna do half the time.

Bill: Get away from it. Get away from it.
Jerome: I mean, you read about that kind of stuff, you hear about it, but... Most people never see it.
Bill: They regret it when they do, because you can’t unsee it.

Bill: You still doing this? You still eating them?
Marlo: Not much point in catching them if you’re gonna throw them back in.
Bill: Yeah, but from this river?
Marlo: Our poisons are our pleasures.


Deborah: We just want what our parents had, you know? Good job, gold watch at the end of it, decent pension...
Brady: Keep hearing about that world. Never seen it.
Deborah: They were rolling it up before I was born.

Janey: Is it really wise, pissing off a lunatic?

Bill: When [my daughter] was a kid, I could just... How could you not, you know? Yeah, I mean, they make you feel like a god and it’s nice to feel like a god, but... that just means that even if you’re a great father, you’re bound to disenchant them when they realize you’re just a mess of a man like any other...

Janey: No, no, no, no, no, no. No. You don’t get off that easy. You’re still her god. You’re just her god who fell.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий