15 окт. 2017 г.

Fill It Up

Life 1x11


Narrator: ’The Buddha was asked if he ever felt anger. Of course, said the Buddha. The Buddha was asked if he felt the desire to strike another. Of course, said the Buddha. But if I’m connected to all things, said the Buddha, hurting another is hurting myself. And how does that better me?’
Crews: Because it just does.

The Girl: This isn’t some trick?
Crews: The trick is to not become attached to the car.

Crews: You like fruit, Kyle? This is a pluot. A dapple dandy to be exact. I grew this one myself. Some people call them dinosaur eggs... because that’s what they kind of look like, dinosaur eggs.

Crews: How’s it going in there, Kyle?... The first six months I was in solitary... I did pushups every day and I never talked to myself. The next six months I stopped doing pushups and I... I confess, I did talk a little to myself. The six months after that... those next six months, Kyle... you don’t want to know what happened then.



Ted: Charlie, I’m not Alfred, am I?
Crews: Alfred?
Ted: You know, Batman and Alfred.
Crews: No. No, Ted. You’re not Alfred...
Ted: I’m not Higgins, Charlie, tell me I’m not Higgins!

Crews: Are you upside down or am I upside down? ’Cause it’s kinda hard to tell.

Kyle: I got right. ... The fire found me, cleaned me out. I got right.

Kyle: What are you doing?
Crews: Dig a hole... fill it up.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий