25 окт. 2017 г.

11/9

American Horror Story. Cult


7×4

Ally: Madam President.
Ivy: And in our lifetime!

Winter: This pussy grabs back. This pussy grabs back. This pussy grabs...

Meadow: Look at this mess of humanity!.. Don't you think people should have to pass some sort of test to earn the right to vote?
Harrison: Do you think you'd pass it?
Meadow: Of course not! That's my point. I mean, who am I to vote? I can see me voting for the Emmys or the Globes, but I'm not nearly informed enough to pick our president.

Gary K. Longstreet: Welcome to Trump's America, motherfuckers!

Harrison: So, uh, I like to start by asking people what their goals are.
Kai: World domination.

Kai: So, what flavor of gay are you?
Harrison: Uh... Versatile... Are you gay?
Kai: See, this is what I'm talking about. Labels. "Diversity" starts with D-I-V, which is also the first three letters of "divide." Gay, bisexual, transgender... These are labels created by the leftists. They want to split us apart, create special interest groups that put themselves over the greater good of the community. A man with no label has an allegiance only to what is right.

Meadow: Listen, I don't need this house, and I don't need any of the things in it, all right? All I need is you and a decent cable package.

Harrison: I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go. I'm nothing. Nowhere.
Kai: That's the first thing you have to understand... Nowhere is a great place to be. That means the shackles have fallen off your shoulders. You're free. You can be anything, take any path, do whatever you want.

Kai: Harrison... I'm just a mirror. Anything you see in me is in you. I am you. And if I say you're great, then you're great.

Kai: You have to live your life the way it was meant to be. To live is to suffer, and to suffer is to find some meaning in that suffering.

Kai: ...pain can be a motivator. Pain is a call to action. Pain is essential, just like anger is. Take pain in one hand and anger in the other. Use them.

Meadow: Just when I think my life can't get any worse...

Beverly: Aren't you more curious about why I was doing it?
Kai: The specifics don't matter. I know why. The world is set up to humiliate us. And someone like you, a black woman? You have it the worst. On the one side, you have people saying, "Diversity hire, affirmative action. She doesn't deserve that." And then on the other side, they say, "Well, she's just as good as we are. She just got a raw deal." But then they don't do shit to square it.

Beverly: I'm fine with a rigged game.
Kai: Knowing the game is rigged isn't worth shit if you're still willing to sit at the table and play with those bastards.

Kai: Slashing tires? You should be pulling out a knife and slashing their fucking throats.

Kai: The world has become tiny, which means the fear in a small town in Michigan can infect the country, the world in a few days.

Kai: Now, fear, fear isn't like a virus. When fear finds more hosts, it gets stronger, scarier.

Kai: Great men and women have been weaponizing fear forever, but what all those men had... was a great messenger. Someone with a pulpit and a microphone. Someone to give that fear a name. Believe me, Beverly Hope. If you get the world scared enough, they will set the world on fire for us.

Kai: City council is just the beginning. Then it's state senate, then Congress. Followers in the millions, tens of millions. And then, as we have seen... anything is possible.

Beverly: Why me?
Kai: Because I've watched you. And you have it. Rage.

Kai: Tell me what that feels like.
Beverly: It's not like anger. Everyone feels that. It feels like wanting to be the last person on Earth because, that way, you got to watch every other son of a bitch die before you.

Beverly: Equal power?
Kai: Equal power.

Ivy: It's historic. The first two presidents our son will remember are black and female. Don't you want to be a part of that?
Ally: Yes, I do, but it's just... she acts as if it's owed to her. What does she even believe? Then I see someone like Jill Stein, pushing for green energy, labeling GMOs, against the DAPL...
Ivy: Don't be one of those people. Remember what happened with Nader in 2000.
Ally: Honey, I swear to you, if I thought Trump had a chance in hell of winning, I wouldn't even consider it. He's a reality-TV star, for God's sake, honey! It's never gonna happen.

Ivy: You're young. Endless possibilities. So, um, what do you want to do with your life?
Winter: Easy. I'm gonna be Huma Abedin. Behind the scenes, right next to a powerful person, pushing them to greatness.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий