15 окт. 2017 г.

Nowhere Man

Halt and Catch Fire 4×5


Joe: I guess I’m trying to say is... you were right. Algorithmic search is the future...

Joe: Cam, Rover is gonna kick our ass.
Cameron: That’s not my fault!

Joe: They’ve managed to make the results accurate for the average user while still accounting for the outlier. It’s brilliant!

Donna: Let’s put a pin in expanding the programming department for now. Cecil performed so well under pressure, let’s, uh, let’s see if he surprises us again...


Gordon: Is this what you saw 10 years ago? Because it’s not what I saw for myself when you showed up in my garage.
Joe: That’s the point. It was never about where it ended up. It was... about how it felt.

Joe: ...I don’t know what comes next.
Gordon: Most of us in the human race, we don’t get to know what’s next. I mean, we just feel shit as it’s thrown at us. This right now is all there is. Welcome to the future, Joe MacMillan.

Gordon: Search bar is a good idea. We should do that.

Donna: You know, I’m as competitive as they come, but I can’t imagine what compels a person to cheat so brazenly.
Diane: A long life of being told that winning is your birthright. John had a good line. What was that?.. John?... About Elias.
Bosworth: Oh, yeah, man’s just a little lobster, convinced he’s king of the crawdads.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий