19 окт. 2017 г.

Lost Boys

Grimm 5×3


«I think I had a mother once.»
Peter Pan

Nick: Now that I think about it, you were my first...
Adalind: First what?
Nick: First woge I ever saw.

Nick: You were coming out of a coffee shop. I was with Hank... and you looked at me.
Adalind: As I remember it, you were looking at me.
Nick: You scared the hell out of me.
Adalind: You scared the hell out of me too. I guess you were my first as well. I’d never seen a Grimm before.

Meisner: By the way, I was never here, and you don’t know any of this. Bit of a cliché, but such is life.


Monroe: Tell you, two things I know about kids. One: they’re the future and should be cherished. Two: they’re lying little bastards.
Rosalee: Are you really that cynical?
Monroe: Realistic.
Rosalee: What if we decide to have a couple, huh? You gonna feel that way about them?
Monroe: Oh, no, I was just talking about kids in general. You know, not our kids.

Lily: Mother, can we have a story?
Rosalee: What kind of story?
Peter: A good one!
Miguel: A long one!
Big John: With fighting.
Rosalee: Okay. How about the tale of the Grimm and the Wolf?...

Monroe: Look, whatever kind of family you have, reality is relative. You know, normal is just the middle of the mess.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий