1 окт. 2017 г.

Twin Peaks. The Return. Part 16

Twin Peaks 3×16


Richard: So we’re here. What now?
Evil Cooper: Pay attention. You’ll find out.

Janey-E: ...when people go into a coma, they can stay there for years.
Bushnell: Oh, Dougie’s not gonna do that.

Bradley: What the fuck kind of neighborhood is this?
Rodney: People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Bradley: Yeah.

Agent Cooper: You’re a fine man, Bushnell Mullins. I will not soon forget your kindness and decency.
Bushnell: What about the FBI?
Agent Cooper: am the FBI.


Agent Cooper: You’ve made my heart so full.

Agent Cooper: We’re a family. Dougie... I mean... I will be back.

Janey-E: Don’t go.
Agent Cooper: I have to.

Rodney: Dougie, let me get this straight—
Bradley: Wait, wait, wait, I want to hear this, too. Candie, where’s my Bloody Mary?...
Rodney: Okay. You don’t sell insurance... You’re an FBI agent... who’s been missing for 25 years... and we need to get you to a town called Twin Peaks, to a sheriff’s station. Dougie... we love you, but we are not traditionally welcome at such places. Or by such aforementioned people... law enforcement types.
Agent Cooper: I read you 100 percent. Friends, that’s about to change. I am witness to the fact that you both have hearts of gold.
Candie: They do. They really do.

Roadhouse MC: Ladies and gentlemen, the Roadhouse is proud to welcome... Edward. Louis. Severson.

Roadhouse MC: Ladies and gentlemen, Audrey’s dance...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
+ Twin Peaks Wiki

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий