14 окт. 2017 г.

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

American Horror Story. Cult


7×2

Ally: I think there might be something wrong... with me. I don’t know what’s real anymore.

Kai: Just vote Kai Anderson. Vote for the man who can take your fear away. They’re out there.

Winter: Look, Oz, people are going to believe what they’re going to believe. The trick is... figuring out what they want to believe and then giving it to them.

Winter: Pinky... to pinky. Flesh to flesh.

Winter: You’re going to give me your fear, Oz. I’m going to keep it for you. It’s gonna make us both stronger.

Ivy: I’m Ivy Mayfair-Richards, and this is my very worried wife, Ally.
Meadow: Oh, thank God. I always say the best way to bring up property values is to have some lesbians move in. Responsible homeowners. Usually one of you is handy. I’m guessing... that would be you.

Ivy: Wow. You guys are so... honest.
Harrison: Oh. Well... it’s the way of the world now, right? Lay it all out there. You know? Radical, fearless honesty. Facebook, Twitter, blah, blah, blah. «Everyone look at me,» right?

Harrison: To answer your question from before... a hive is the perfect natural community, because every single member of the hive is completely committed, 100%, to a singular task. There’s no arguments, there’s no complaints, there’s no «me.» I admire them.

Ally: Big Nicole Kidman fans, huh?
Meadow: Oh, the biggest. We’re co-vice presidents of the Michigan chapter of her fan club.
Harrison: Have you seen Big Little Lies? She’s transcendent.
Meadow: Sweetheart... your gay is showing.

Ally: I feel like I’ve been vindicated. My phobias were a perfect reaction to what I instinctively knew was true. My entire being was telling me this... The world is fucked up. And the election made it worse.


Harrison: I know exactly what you need.
Meadow: He’s been buying guns since Obama got elected.
Harrison: Yeah. It was a matter of time before he came after our Second Amendment rights, so... I got one, and then it was like potato chips, you know? I had to have another. I find it very phallic.

Ally: You think I need a gun?
Harrison: It’s the only thing that’s gonna make you feel safe again.

Harrison: What about this? You can stop the zombie apocalypse with an AR-15 and a full magazine.

Meadow: Oh. That’s the pistol Nicole used in Cold Mountain.

Ally: Are you talking as my therapist, or as a knee-jerk liberal?

Kai: Hello, ma’am. Miss. I never know what’s right. Everything seems to offend nowadays...

Kai: You see... you need to give a humiliated man some way to redeem himself in his own eyes, or else he’s at risk to be drawn into darkness. Like Germany after World War I...

Kai: Did you know that you are 40% more likely to be the victim of a violent crime committed at the hands of an illegal immigrant, and that the murder and rape rates are the highest they’ve ever been?
Ally: That-That’s not true... those numbers don’t seem right to me. Where are you getting your information from?
Kai: Facebook.
Ally: Facebook... Okay, well, you might want to recheck the veracity.

Kai: There are no political parties anymore, ma’am. It’s just... miss... It’s just them and you and the people like me who are willing to stand between you.

Kai: It’s so easy... until it’s you they’re coming for.

Ozzie: I don’t even know if I’m awake or if I’m asleep.
Winter: Well, if you’re not sure, just ask.

Harrison: Lesbians! We’re under attack.

Harrison: I just heard it on the radio. Eight states just went dark, all at the same time. That doesn’t just happen. ... Something this big takes planning, it takes organization. It could have been the Russians, could have been the Somalis, could be those crazy freaks in North Korea.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий