2 окт. 2017 г.

Let Her Go

Life 1x3


Crews: I may go to space...
Reese: Space?
Crews: You can pay the Russians to take you up there.
Reese: After spending 12 years in a box down here... you’re going to pay the Russians to put you in a box up there?
Crews: ... Er, they mention something like jet packs.

Reese: Detective Reese. Homicide.
Lee: Is someone dead?
Crews: A lot of people are dead. Everyone, eventually.

Crews: ...The female passenger was shot.
Lee: That’s terrible. Who shot her?
Crews: Someone with a gun... Look, I admire a question answered with a question. I do. Because, after all, there is no answer, only questions. But I’d like you to try really hard to give us an answer anyway.

Crews: I wanted to thank you. Before I went away... I never really appreciated my life... my job, my wife. But now... nowknow. Now I know that everyday above ground... is a reason to celebrate.


Crews: A woman wearing a gun and a badge... asks you a question... answer it.

Constance: Take your money and... And go. You deserve it.
Crews: Is that what you want? You want me to go?
Constance: .... Then lie to me and tell me you’ll be careful.

Ted: Did you know Native Americans considered coyotes to be... tricksters, scavengers, thieves... shape shifters?
Crews: They’re survivors... You know what’s amazing? Coyotes are the only indoginous American animal to proliferate... since the Europeans settled here. They’re used to being subordinate to bears and wolves... but since we eliminated those top predators, they’ve actually excelled.

Crews: We have to use his own strength against him.
Reese: Strength? What a strength?
Crews: His weakness.
Reese: His weakness is his strength?
Crews: Exactly. It’s like the one-handed clap.
Reese: Are you really Zen?
Crews: I’m Zen-ish.

Crews: Now that was a one-handed clap.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий