18 окт. 2017 г.

Kyle

This Is Us 1×3


Dr. Katowski: Some people think the scariest part is coming to the hospital to have the baby. Nah. The scariest part is leaving the hospital with the baby.

Jack: Kevin, Kate and Kyle. All Ks.
Dr. Katowski: It’s a good letter.

Kate: How’s your breakfast?
Toby: You mean this, uh, steel-cut oatmeal and egg white pancake with no salt, no sugar, and no oil that you’re making me eat?
Kate: Yes.
Toby: It’s amazing.
Kate: Right?
Toby: Mm-hmm. It’s the best thing I’ve ever tasted.


Toby: Pancakes are good.
Kevin: Is she making you eat this?
Toby: I’m trying to have some sex...

Rebecca: Why, why won’t he stop crying?
Jack: They’ll be in college soon.

Rebecca: They’ll be in college soon?
Jack: Any day now.

Randall: ...And then she just asked to speak to him alone.
Beth: About what?
Randall: I don’t know. Whatever biological fathers and adopted mothers talk about.

Jack: ... How do you know?
Dr. Katowski: For the same reason that I know you’re gonna give her the space to find it... ’Cause I believe in good people. Of course, I voted for Nixon, so you got to take everything I say with a grain of salt.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий