28 окт. 2017 г.

Who Needs a Guy

Halt and Catch Fire 4×7


Kisker: You take care of yourself. No one else will. Am I right?.. I'm right.

Joe: We should have a fireplace in every room... even the bathroom.

Cameron: I swear to God, two minutes.
Joe: I know you believe that when you say it.

Cameron: Hey, wish me luck!
Joe: Luck? What the hell would you need that for?

Donna: Rover's doing twice that. The average user finds what they're looking for in 35 seconds.
Gordon: That's impressive.
Donna: Yeah, it is. But it's also what makes it vulnerable. ... I'm not convinced this fight gets won by the site that keeps traffic moving. I think it might go to the one that keeps users around.

Joe: ...It makes possible a truly symbiotic relationship between user and content. People will be interested in the site because the site is interested in them.
Gordon: Yes, exactly. This is what I was getting so excited about.
Joe: We could have entertainment, news...
Gordon: Sports.
Joe: ...sports, uh... stock market. And, yeah, sure, we would deliver people to other sites, but they always come back to us.

Joe: I think "re-launch" would be better.
Gordon: Oh. That's a substantive change. Saved the whole project.

Donna: Jesus Christ, you won!! Okay, you won! You got Haley and Gordon and Cam! You got everybody! What more do you want from me?!!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
Σ !!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий