19 окт. 2017 г.

Neighbors from Hell

American Horror Story. Cult


7×3

Dr. Vincent: You had a condition: feretrophobia. Remember, call it by its name. Take away its power.

Kai: Forget about this mob. I’m gonna take care of them for you.
Ally: What?
Kai: Don’t worry about...
Ally: What do you mean?
Kai: Don’t worry about that. Just keep living your truth. And, please... have a nice day.

Meadow: How does it feel to exercise your white privilege and execute people of color with impunity?
Ally: What?!
Harrison: I gave you a gun to protect yourself, and you used it to commit murder? You make me feel dirty!
Ally: Why are you wearing sombreros?
Meadow: Why? Because this is obviously how you see people of Latin descent.
Harrison: Hey, did you know that I did 23andMe, and that I’m ten percent Mexican? Does that make you want to kill me?!

Meadow: Do you like Taco Bell? Here, why don’t you take these coupons, and you can wallow in your white appropriation of Hispanic culture!
Harrison: You don’t belong here.
Meadow: We want racists out of our neighborhood.
Ally: Your neighborhood?! We were here first!
Harrison: Tell that to the Native Americans.


Ally: Look, I know that I am supposed to be responsible for all of the positive and negative energies that come into my life—
Dr. Vincent: Who told you that?
Ally: Well, I don’t know. Instagram?

Meadow: I’m sorry. I hide behind my humor.
Kai: Stop anesthetizing yourself. Know your pain.

Kai: You’re afraid you’re nothing. You’re afraid you’re shit. Stop saying «sorry.» For anything. That makes you nothing. Everything is somebody else’s fault from now on. Do you understand? You want to be somebody? You want to matter? Then you make the world wrong.

Ivy: I-I have been sensitive to your fears. I’ve dealt with the mental imbalances. I even tolerated the fact that you voted for Jill fucking Stein instead of Hillary!
Ally: You said you weren’t gonna bring that up again!..

Ozzie: I’m sorry, I did something terrible.
Ally: Oh, sweetie, you scared us.
Ozzie: I clicked on a link.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий