4 окт. 2017 г.

Tonya and Nancy

Halt and Catch Fire 4×4


Haley: Hey, is Scientology a religion or a cult?
— Cult!
Haley: They obtained non-profit status in October... Never mind, I’ll figure out where it goes.

Cameron: This wouldn’t be hard to beat, you know? You just have to come up with a more sophisticated algorithm.

Joe: People need a curated list, a guide through the disorganized maze of the web... not a bunch of impersonal math.
Cameron: .... curation is fine if you guys have 500 websites, or 5000. But what are you guys gonna do when you have 5 million? How are you gonna guide people through that?

Joe: I’m just saying that math can’t tell a qualitative difference between good and bad. A computer can’t tell me what I want.
Cameron: Not yet.

Joe: Okay, one final thing... How would you list a website about «barks»?
Katie: Depends if you mean dog noise, tree layer, root beer... that’s Barq’s with a «q»... or boat.
Gordon: Wait. «B-Bark» is a boat?
Katie: Mm-hmm. Uh, technically, it’s a sailing ship with three or more masts.
Gordon: Huh. We don’t even know the answer to our own trick question.


Bosworth: The top search on Rover is «sex.» The second most popular search... is «Comet.»

What I know, in my gut, is that search is poised to be a billion-dollar business.

Donna: I told you to come in here and present a united front. Don’t come whining to the boss. This is 101 bullshit. Do better. Both of you.

Haley: Skating is coming on. It’s Tonya and Nancy, and all of America is watching, so I want to see what happens.

Cameron: I know how this looks, by the way. Like I’m having some pathetic, early mid-life crisis. Got the bike, the truck, the trailer...

Bosworth: We’re screwed. We’re so screwed, the light from screwed gonna take a thousand years to reach us.

Bosworth: We don’t got the leadership, we don’t got that algorithm, and we don’t got that talent. In a word, darlin’, we don’t got you.

Donna: I just... I have to ask... Who wrote the new algorithm?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий