28 окт. 2017 г.

Brother's Keeper

Fear the Walking Dead 3×12


Crazy Dog: Nick’s already in the middle.
Ofelia: You trust him?
Crazy Dog: Everyone does. Got no want to lead. That’s why he should.

Troy: There’s a reckoning at hand. Something new, something to... something to delight in.
Nick: What reckoning, Troy?
Troy: A beast, man. From the desert, I think. Where there’s no obstacles, nothing to keep it from growing. It’s bigger than you can imagine... It’s biblical.

Troy: Now, you need to listen to me, okay, ’cause this... this is important. In a few hours, this... this whole place is gonna be obliterated.


Alicia: I did it for you. You’re the last good man I know.

Jake: I put it down because that’s what you do when something’s lame or sick.

Troy: They need constant stimuli... sight, smell, sound. They love loud noises...

Troy: I need some sleep.
Nick: No, we gotta find a way to save everyone you tried to kill. You can sleep when you’re dead.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий