7 окт. 2017 г.

Husbands and Wives

TV Scientist: Einstein ... said: «God doesn’t play dice with the universe.»
Gabe Roth: No, he just plays hide-and-seek.

Judy Roth: It’s amazing, isn’t it? You think you’re friendly with people and it turns out... you really have no idea what they’re thinking.

Sally: My marriage, I told you, was dead. For years. I don’t know why... Yes, I do. It’s the Second Law of Thermodynamics: sooner or later everything turns to shit. That’s my phrasing, not the Encyclopedia Britannica.


Jack: Here’s to a good marriage. The best two people can hope for.

Sally: I’ve learned, anyway, that love is... not about passion and romance necessarily. It’s also about companionship and... it’s like a buffer against loneliness, I think.
Jack: That stuff is really important. Somebody to grow old with. It’s so tough. What kills most people is unreal expectations.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий