4 окт. 2017 г.

What They Saw

Life 1x4


Constance: I called twice.
Crews: Phone, pool. Tina, Gina...

Crews: You give a flower sun, it opens up. You give a man respect, same thing.

Reese: You think you’re working him. He’s working you. Drunks are great at telling you what you want to hear.

Reese: All rich people are crazy. It’s not just you.

Reese: What’s that smell?
Easley: That’s humanity, baby.

Ted: I could run it for you. I’d love to run a bar.
Crews: The last time I ran a bar, my partner ended up dead.
Ted: What are the odds of that happening twice?


Crews: Wait, we don’t want him hung over in court?
Reese: When was your last hangover?
Easley: 1974.
Reese: He’s a functional alcoholic. He looks better with booze. Trust me.

Reese: In most cases we get no eyewitnesses. This case we get two. And they both suck.

Crews: Let’s see if they embrace not knowing what they don’t know.

Constance: I need you to be all the way in. And if you can’t be all the way in... then I need you all the way out.

Crews: I thought telling the truth would set him free...
Ted: When has that ever worked?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий