4 окт. 2017 г.

M.U.B.A.R.

The Last Man on Earth 4×1


Gail: Is he dead now?
Tandy: I have a pretty surefire test... Call it. Time of death... 3:18.
Carol: Another 3:18 over here.

Tandy: What can I say? You died doing what you loved... being alive.

Tandy: Pat, the severing of your head is the first step in a two-step process to ensure that we will never be surprised by you again. On to step two...

Carol: The whole situation is M.U.B.A.R. Messed Up Beyond All Regular-Standards.
Melissa: Is Regular-Standards hyphenated?

Pamela: First he was just a friend, but... then the lines blurred, tongues strayed. We became a sensual human centipede...

Tandy: Well, from one jean-art fan to another, agree to dungaree.

Gail: Oh, farts.


Todd: Uh, where's land?
Melissa: It's there. You just can't see it right now.
Gail: Yeah, it's an illusion.

Carol: Pamela. You look rested. I didn't sleep well at all.

Carol: Guess around I'll be seeing you...

Carol: Look, I don't want to talk out of turn, but that Pamela is a real "B," minus the stinger, plus the itch. Not only did she take the big room, she's all over my husband. She laughs at all of his jokes.

Pamela: Uh, Tandy, could I ask you something?... Do you ever feel like you need to do something even though if you did it, everyone would hate you?
Tandy: Hey, literally, all the time.
Pamela: What do you do?
Tandy: Well, I'll tell you what I do... Caution. Wind.

Gail: Guys, guys. We all need to just cool our jets. I know this situation does seem dire right now, but look on the bright side. We have our very own island.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий