14 окт. 2017 г.

The Diviner

Fear the Walking Dead 3×10


Troy: You know, the hard part is not the walk. It’s the eyes. They just kind of... they don’t look at anything. They just stare at the space between atoms.

Guard: Welcome to the bazaar, safe market in unsafe times.

Alicia: I was upset I wasn’t a part of it. How shitty is that? But then I felt relieved... because what a burden it is being Mom’s favorite.

Alicia: Look at what killing got us, Nick. Look at what it’s done to you!
Nick: We’re alive...


Alicia: I don’t wanna be the strong one anymore.

Victor: People either love me or hate me, Mr. Walker. Never indifference. But there’s a good damn reason why I’m still here.

Madison: Where’s Taqa?
Victor: Uh, yo no sé. Taqa’s not a talker.

Victor: You found Nick, lost Travis. God’s a feckless thug.
Madison: God had no hand in it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий