15 окт. 2017 г.

Dig a Hole

Life 1x10


Reese: What exactly is a Zen center?
Crews: It’s a place where people interested in spirituality sit, do nothing... which as it turns out is nearly impossible.
Reese: Getting buried alive part of the spiritual journey?
Crews: Not as a rule. Though every center has its own way.

Crews: What would you come back as? Reincarnation. Don’t limit yourself.... I’d like to come back as a giant Flemish rabbit. Fifteen pounds of pure bunny... Or a whale. Can you imagine being a whale thousands of feet under water?
Reese: Is it quiet down there?

Crews: I bought my ex-wife a horse!
Reese: Crews, it’s really loud in here! It sounded like you said you bought your ex-wife a horse!

Ted: Charlie, I’m not Robin, am I?.. You know Batman and Robin? Trusty sidekick.
Crews: You mean like in tights? No, Ted. You are not Robin.

Crews: Just to be clear about this I am not talking to a dead guy. I don’t talk to dead guys. I’m talking to myself... there just happens to be a dead guy here.


Crews: People seek what they don’t have. Only troubled people seek peace.

Crews: I’ve changed my mind. I want to come back as a panda.
Reese: Really? They’re so cute.
Crews: They’re not cute. They just seem cute, they’re actually very mean.

Professor Luke Dujardin: We would dig behind the Zen Center. It was a Zen meditation. «Dig a hole, fill it up

Crews: Hey, don’t get too comfortable. You’re not actually here.
Ted: You’re talking to the horse!
Crews: Let me ask you something... Even if something isn’t actually there... just more likely to be there... why would you still look for it if you knew where it was?
Ted: You’re still talking to the horse!

Crews: You want to know how good a cop, a cop is, you ask the other cops. You want to know how bad a cop is, you ask his confidential informant.

Ted: What are you thinking about?
Crews: I’m thinking about where I’m going next...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий