10 окт. 2017 г.

Election Night

American Horror Story. Cult


7×1

Kai: The revolution has begun.

Ally: No, that’s bullshit. I won’t believe anything until I hear Rachel Maddow say it. She’s the only one I trust.

Kai: Fuck you, world! USA! USA! USA...!

Ally: Oh, go to hell, Huffington Post! Fuck you, Nate Silver! Oh, my God, how could they have been so wrong about this?... Merrick Garland. What’s gonna happen with Merrick Garland?

Winter: It’s like we went to a wedding and it turned into a funeral. ... What if I get pregnant now? Where will I get an abortion? ... Oh, God. What is wrong with CNN for not giving us a trigger warning before they announce the results? I just... I don’t know what’s real anymore. She was supposed to win. Is this really happening?

Winter: I’m just so scared now.
Kai: Everyone is.

Twisty: Wrong number.

Kai: My fellow Americans, what do humans love the most? To what do we give our highest value? Is it family... friends... our homes... money... notoriety? No. Above all, humans love fear. The fear that over time we have honed and polished and built up, brick by brick, until it stands before us every day as tall as the Trump Tower....

Kai: Every day we are choosing fear over freedom. Freedom of movement, freedom of congregation, freedom of thought...


Kai: Fear is currency. It has value. We don’t need more cops. We need less. We don’t need to protect the Jewish Community Center. We need to let them blow it up!

Kai: Don’t you see? They want to be scared. They yearn to be so scared that they don’t have to think anymore, that they don’t have to want for anything anymore. Fear will release them from their desires and their ambitions and their bullshit needs! And then they will come running to us like children in a feverish nightmare. And the chosen few who are not afraid of the seas and the heights and the beasts of the world will return at the head of the evolutionary table to shepherd the weak into the chosen promised land of truth and freedom!

Kai: I said there is nothing more dangerous in this world than a humiliated man.

Ally: It’s awful. I honestly don’t know how I’m gonna get through the next four years, Dr. Vincent. I really don’t. .....
Dr. Vincent: Do you want to know how I’m dealing? I cut out social media. Deleted my Twitter account. I don’t need to know every crazy thing that’s happening in the world, especially if there’s nothing I can do about it. I put all my energy into working out.
Ally: You do look good. CrossFit?
Dr. Vincent: TRX.

Cashier: I guess everybody’s at home watching the president’s speech.
Ally: Yeah. Can you believe the stuff he’s saying?
Cashier: Yeah, I know... We finally got a real leader in Washington.

Kai: Enjoy your latte, bitch. Have a nice day.

Winter: They ever tell you about your dad? Everybody has one.
Ozzie: I’m supposed to say, «Every family is special in their own way.»

Ally: Oh, man. Just stop tweeting!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий