11 окт. 2017 г.

The Big Three

This Is Us 1×2


Lanie: Kevin, do you remember where you were when I found you? .... And when I saw your first show, do you know what I thought to myself, Kevin?
Kevin: No, I-I...
Lanie: I thought to myself... I’ve done it. I have found the least funny person on the entire planet... But I saw something there, so I took you on. And I got you the commercials, got you the soaps, eventually got you a job paying you almost three million dollars a year, making you so famous that you could wear a ski cap when it is 80 degrees outside, and no one would say a damn thing!
Kevin: Okay, Lanie...
Lanie: Take off that hat!


Randall: Deep breath, okay? Come on, man. First came...
Kevin: Me.
Randall: And Dad said...
Kevin: «Gee.»
Randall: And then came...
Kate: Me!
Randall: And Mom said...
Kate: «Whee!»
Kevin: And then came...
Randall: Me.
Kevin: And they said...
Randall: «That’s three.»
— Big Three!

Jack: You know, when I was a little boy, I didn’t know what I wanted to be when I grew up. Adults always ask little kids that. You know? I never had a good answer. Not until... not until I was 28. Till the day that I met you. That’s when I knew exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up: I wanted to be the man that made you happy.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий