3 окт. 2017 г.

Can Josh Take a Leap of Faith?

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 2×13


Rebecca: It’s three days until our wedding. Can you believe it?
Josh: Oh, yes. So exciting. Then it will all be over with.

Rebecca: It’s, it’s fine. It’s okay. Look, he texted me after... 17 minutes. It’s practically an instant.

Darryl: I had gifts made! Now look at ’em. It’s your couple name. ReJoshecca... ChaBunch.
White Josh: We started with something more complicated and whittled it down.

Darryl: Best of luck to the very lucky couple.
White Josh: Yeah. Good luck.



White Josh: Oh. Dude. I love Josh, but those are the last two people who should be getting married to anyone, possibly ever... I don’t know, just not big into marriage in general, you know that.

Josh: You know, I’ve always thought it was so cool how you made the ultimate commitment and married Jesus. Did you worry before you did that? Um, did Jesus ever give you any reason to, like, have doubts?

Paula: I will kill him. I will take his husky limbs into my hands and I will rip them apart!

Paula: Who the Dickens is Robert?!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!
Σ This obsession with Josh will never end.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий