30 окт. 2017 г.

Holes

American Horror Story. Cult


7×5

Beverly: It doesn't matter if the devil himself rises up from hell and starts killing people around here as long as no one sees him do it. The world isn't "tell me," it's "show me." People aren't scared because they haven't seen the goddamn clowns.

Winter: ...things are about to get really real.

Winter: This isn't knitting a pink pussy hat and marching with a clever sign. This is radical action.
Ivy: Radicals are the only people who've ever gotten anything done. I'm ready.

Ivy: I hate this country. What it's become. I hate my fucking wife for letting it happen. The only thing I love right now is my son, and I will do whatever it takes to make the world a better place for him, even if it means burning it all down.

Harrison: Wouldn't it be better if we said "Hail Satan" in English? So that people understand.
Kai: Not that I ever feel the need to explain myself, but it's about spreading terror. Latin is inherently scary.


Kai: Ave Satanas, motherfucker.

Beverly: You wanted to make the news. Stop being a bitch.

Meadow: It's a cult, Ally. It's a sick cult, and everyone's in it...

Kai: The world record for nails in the head before death is 13... We'll take turns.

Beverly: Where's your mother and father? On a Mormon mission to Mars, or did you kill them, too?... There it is.
Kai: What?
Beverly: The man behind the mask. The boy behind the man. What happened to them?
Kai: I don't talk about it.
Beverly: Secrets are what make you weak.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий