10 окт. 2017 г.

The Suicide Hour

Mr. Mercedes 1x5


Bill: Something wrong?
Ida: Nothing wrong with me.
Bill: Why do I got the feeling I’ve stepped in shit?
Ida: I wouldn’t know. Have you stepped in shit, Bill?

Lou: Don’t make fun of me. You know I get OCD about karma. I mean, I am... I am, like, wishing that really, really bad shit would happen to this guy, and then bad shit happens.


Elizabeth: He told her they had the same demons, and that only he could understand her.
Bill: What demons are those?
Elizabeth: ... None of your fucking business!
Bill: Okay. I can see now where Janey gets her mouth.

Bill: What do you mean what am I doing? What’s it look like I’m doing? I’m drinking a whiskey, pacing up and down. Reflecting on being a total fuck-up because that’s what fuck-ups do.
Jerome: Okay, like, what happened?
Bill: Nothing happened. It’s a status reflection. Fuck-up is a status, as well as a verb.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий