8 окт. 2017 г.

On Your Knees

Preacher 2×12


& The Saint of Killers: I’m here to kill a man.

& Cassidy: On a serious note, what do we do? ’Cause I’m startin’ to worry about it.
    Tulip: Well... we go to Bimini as planned.
    Cassidy: What, just the two of us?
    Tulip: Yeah.
    Cassidy: Alone?

& Jesse: I don’t want to talk about God right now. Does anyone here have a drink?
    Cassidy: Now, that, that’s bloody leadership!

& The Saint of Killers: PREACHER.
    Tulip: N-No.
    The Saint of Killers: WEAPONS.
    Tulip: R-Rio.

& Cassidy: ...Because nobody listens to ugly people, Padre. If yer gonna inspire an anti-materialistic organization with worldwide designs on erasing global debt, you got to look like Brad Pitt.
    Jesse: Well, hold on now. I wouldn’t exactly call Edward Norton ugly...

& Jesse: Well, if it makes it taste better, then what’s the harm in it?
    Cassidy: It’s foreskin into baby formula! It’s bloody cannibalism! Are you jokin’?...
    Jesse: I don’t know, Cass. It doesn’t sound any worse than what goes into a hot dog.
    Cassidy: It’s a hundred times worse!

& Jesse: So, shall I ask you to beg, or should I make you?


& Jesse: There ain’t no such thing as never. Any man can change himself.
    The Saint of Killers: I tried to... But it’s a lie.

& Herr Starr: My name is Herr Starr—
    Cassidy: My God, you’re unattractive. I’m sorry. I just... I-I saw his face, and I just had the thought. Said it out loud.

& Cassidy: My God, it’s hypnotic, isn’t it? Like a school-bus crash, it’s... I just... I can’t take my eyes off his face.

& Jesse: I found Him already.
    Cassidy: What?
    Jesse: Sort of. Do you remember Man-dog?
    Cassidy: No. I knew there was somethin’ about that dog.

& Cassidy: Look, you, the Messiah? No offense, Padre, but that has got to be the stupidest thing I ever heard.
    Jesse: Why not me?
    Cassidy: Have you met yourself? Padre, you drink, you fight, you like to break people’s arms just to hear the sounds they make.

& Tulip: I love you, Jesse... till the end of the world. But you’ve got to be honest with me... What do you need us for?

& The Saint of Killers: Tell Satan I want a word.
    Superintendent Mannering: He’ll want a word with you, as well.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий