11 окт. 2017 г.

The End of the Road

Preacher 2×13


Jesse: Madame L’Angelle is a world-renowned spiritist, Diviner, Mistress of the Pyramids. She sees through walls, ’round corners, into human hearts... She’ll find your cat.
Cat owner: I hope so. He’s not an outdoor cat, you know? So I’m worried that he might be...
Jesse: Parking is $8.
Cat owner: Sorry. Right.
Jesse: You can park out by the slave quarters. Occult room’s in the big house. Gator tours on the hour. Gift shop closes at 5:00. Welcome to Angelville.

Madame L’Angelle: Everything has a price. You understand?

Starr: They are assembling now, Messiah.

Jesse: And this?
Starr: Your speech has been focus-grouped multiple times. I wrote the last draft myself.
Jesse: I can tell.
Starr: I know Messiahs. How they begin, how they rise. I know what makes them work. And this... is how they start.

Starr: Hey, kids, you want to see a miracle? ....
Nun: It’s the Armenians! The Armenians are coming!

Jesse: «Look around. The world has fallen into confusion and decay. Murder, rape... Sedition, incest... Lesbianism»...


Jesse: The Armenians. They had no live rounds in their guns.
Starr: Such an alien culture. Who knows what they’re thinking?

Jesse: I didn’t sign up for this shit!
Starr: Spoken like a true Messiah.

Starr: Kimmel’s people. They wanted to put you on after Kylie Jenner.

Cassidy: About ’em spyin’ on us, gatherin’ intelligence and the like. That bulbous one-eyed git has been undermining us this whole time. I say we tell Jesse about it.
Tulip: What difference would it make, Cassidy? It worked.

Denis: Can you be a good lad, papa? Can you be good?

Eugene: My dad would probably get a kick out of meeting you... He loves History Channel.

Starr: Go! And when you’re ready... come back for your soul.

Cassidy: I can do it. I can help her. There’s no other way.

Jesse: Let her die. Just let her die.

Cassidy: There’s something I want to say... Something’ I’ve been meaning to tell you for a long time. I hate you.
Jesse: You hate me now? Just you wait. Just you wait...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий