22 окт. 2017 г.

The Business of Miracles

Life 2x3


Crews: He used oxygen to stay alert?

Brenford: Cancer drugs.... We’re in the business of miracles.
Crews: I saw that commercial... The moth on the cotton ball.
Brenford: It’s a butterfly on a cloud.
Crews: Oh, okay. Now I get it.

Crews: Frozen.... solid.
Dani: .... Do you have to touch everything?

Dani: They’re wearing people...
Crews: Just dead people.
Dani: It’s The Texas Chain Saw Massacre.


Capt. Tidwell: ...Then the assistant is your killer. Human nature. Men and women working together always end up banging. And most people are killed by the person they’re banging.
Dani: Well, that’s just not true.
Capt. Tidwell: Yeah, it is. It’s a fact. Come on, Crews, back me up on this.
Crews: Well, you two work together. When you have sex, who’s gonna kill who?
Dani: If I have sex with him, you’re gonna kill me immediately.
Crews: She’s an aggressive female.

Crews: «I hate you. We have to stop... But I can’t stop. I never want to stop.»
Dani: Is that a love letter or hate mail?
Capt. Tidwell: Love and hate, both four-letter words.

Crews: Betsy-Deborah. If you have sex with a woman with two names, does that...
Dani: No, it doesn’t count as a threesie.

Crews: Anybody else think this is weird?

Crews: Start with the corners...
Capt. Tidwell: You’re joking, right? They’re all corners.

Crews: You guys see that? She was here, right? You saw her, hit me?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий