7 окт. 2017 г.

Powerless

Life 1x6


Bobby: The streets were full of blood and bullet casings. Thirty eight minutes in a non-stop free-fire zone. Five dead, 18 million in cash gone missing...
Crews: And you were right there when it happened.
Bobby: Yeah. I was right there when it happened.

Crews: Every moment you spend wishing you were someplace else... is a moment you can’t get back.
Reese: What about every moment I spend wishing you were someplace else?

Crews: Those meetings do a lot of good. I’ve seen guys get sober... who were as self-aware as this piece of fruit... although it’s not entirely clear how aware fruit is. You know plants recognize their relatives?

Crews: Hi. I’m Charlie. And I’m powerless...

Crews: Hate... is a prison. Anger is the warden and... rage is the guard who takes a piece of you every day. You all know what it’s like. You fall, you hit the bottom... the bottom breaks you fall some more. You get lost.

Crews: Why don’t we all go out for blended coffee drinks?


Rick: It’s the one thing I can always be honest about. I am a liar.

Crews: She’s 22 years old. Aren’t they all on MySpace... or Yourspace, Facebook, FacePlayce?

Lt. Davis: Conspiracies, Detective, are how bored people pass their time.

Reese: How did you get him to tell you all that on the phone?
Crews: Well I asked. And I waited. People like to fill a void.

Stickler: You! Why would you do this to me?
Cameraman: You order me around like a dog. You treat everyone like a dog. So, poo on you.

Rick: Hi. My name is Rick. And I’m powerless.

Reese: All I needed was a moment. That’s... That’s Zen. Isn’t it, Crews? Isn’t it?

Reese: I’m Dani. And... I’m powerless.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий