3 окт. 2017 г.

The Proposal Proposal

The Big Bang Theory 11×1


Sheldon: ...Amy was the only woman I ever wanted to kiss for the rest of my life.

Stephen Hawking: Well, Sheldon... I think you should make her finger like Saturn and put a ring on it.

Sheldon: She said yes.

Penny: Do you think Sheldon’s gonna want some weird Star Trek wedding?

Sheldon: Aw, you’re nagging me. It’s like we’re already married.
Amy: Is that a yes or a no?
Sheldon: Geez, save some for the honeymoon.

Stuart: Uh... you know, they might like this. Superman and Wonder Woman, it’s kind of romantic.

Raj: Why am I buying them a gift? They have love. Screw them and their happiness!

Sheldon: They just kept talking about you and how great you are, no matter how many times I brought me up. .... It’s like having Optimus Prime over to dinner and not asking him to turn into a truck.


Bernadette: But then we realized that it’s a gift, in the sense that we didn’t ask for it, and we may not have chosen it...
Howard: And we already have one.

Bernadette: I say lots of crazy things. I’m pregnant and hormonal... Do it! Have a baby, do it!

Sheldon: Those people were in the presence of a world-class mind, and all they wanted to talk about was their own nonsense!
Stephen Hawking: Can you see the irony in that statement?.. How about now?.. How about now?.. I’ll wait.

Sheldon: Amy. There’s something I need to say to you...
Amy: I’m listening.
Sheldon: I’ve been thinking about the Avengers.

Sheldon: H-Hey, her eyes are up there.

--
On the IMDb
+ Vanity Card # 561

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий