6 окт. 2017 г.

Twin Peaks. The Return. Part 17

Twin Peaks 3×17


Albert: I said, «You’ve gone soft in your old age.»
Director Cole: Not where it counts, buddy.

Director Cole: This plan, Albert, I couldn’t tell you about, and I’m sorry.
Albert: I understand.
Director Cole: I know you understand, Albert, yet I’m still sorry.

Agent Headley: We found him. We found Douglas Jones. But... we don’t know where he is.
Albert: Has my watch stopped, or is that one of the Marx Brothers?

Bushnell Mullins: Dougie wanted me to read you this... «I am headed for Sheriff Truman’s. It is 2:53 in Las Vegas, and that adds up to a ten, the number of completion.»

Director Cole: Dougie is Cooper?! How the hell is this?!

Tammy: He electrocuted himself by sticking a fork... in a wall socket.
Albert: That’s strange, even for Cooper.
Director Cole: A Blue Rose case, most definitely.

Agent Cooper: Harry, it’s Coop... Federal Bureau of Investigation, Special Agent Dale Cooper.
Sheriff Truman: This is Frank Truman, Harry’s brother. Where are you?
Agent Cooper: We’re just entering Twin Peaks city limits. Is the coffee on?


Sheriff Truman: I think this one’s dead, Agent Cooper.

Lucy: Andy... I understand cellular phones now.

Bobby: What’s going on around here?
Bradley: Took the fucking words right out of my mouth.

Agent Cooper: Now, there are some things that will change. The past dictates the future.

Candie: It’s a good thing we made so many sandwiches.

WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM.

Agent Cooper: I hope I see all of you again... every one of you.

Agent Cooper: See you at the curtain call.

MIKE: Through the darkness of future past,
              the magician longs to see.
              One chants out
              between two worlds...
            «Fire... walk with me.»


Phillip: Cooper... remember.
MIKE: E. Le. Ctri. City.

Laura Palmer: You don’t even know me. There are things about me... Even Donna doesn’t know me.

Laura Palmer: Where are we going?
Agent Cooper: We’re going home.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
+ Twin Peaks Wiki

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий