13 окт. 2017 г.

Serious Control Issues

Life 1x9


Ted: This is the work of a crazy person. Knowing what you went through... it’d be crazy if you didn’t go crazy. But this, Charlie, this... is crazy.

Ted: What’re you going to do next?
Crews: I’m going to bring things that are hidden into the light.

Raitt: Are you or are you not conducting an independent investigation?
Crews: I investigate things.
Raitt: What kind of things?
Crews: I investigate things to complete my knowledge. My complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere. Thoughts being sincere, my heart is pure.
Garrity: Here we go. «Readers Digest».
Crews: That’s Confucius. It is good though, isn’t it?

Crews: You seen the lab they got down there? That lab can match anything to anything. You fart, they’ll bag it, sample it and peg it on you.


Reese: Cats. I hate cats.
Crews: Actually, they’re kittens.
Reese: Well, I hate them too.

Reese: If I had your money... I’d be on a beach somewhere. How come you’re not on a beach somewhere?
Crews: Do I look like I’m tan?

Crews: Sometimes all a convict has is the guard.

Constance: Can I give you advice as a lawyer?
Crews: Sure.
Constance: Get a good lawyer and keep your mouth shut.

Reese: He’s not in there. We’re not going to find him.
Crews: Sure we are.
Reese: Yeah? How?
Crews: The same way you find a needle in a haystack. With a magnet.

Crews: I’ll try to use it for good instead of evil.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий