17 окт. 2017 г.

Find Your Happy Place

Life 2x1


The Boy: You ever shoot anybody?
Crews: Violence against one is violence against all. And violence against all is violence against myself.

Bobby: One. One what?

Crews: Kumquat. Little gem of the citrus family. Got a box for that?

Bartender: She had that canadian thing, you know?
Dani: What would that be?
Bartender: Happy for no reason.
Crews: I think my partner might not be familiar with that concept.

Crews: ...nothing is random.
Dani: Oh, here we go.
Capt. Tidwell: And why is that?
Crews: Because everything is connected.


Crews: Brandee Huggens. Didn’t have a car. Took the subway.
Capt. Tidwell: There’s no subway in L.A.
Crews: Yeah, there is. People ride on it.

Dani: I think I don’t want to think about that.
Crews: Yeah, but to not think about it means that you are thinking about it. Because the «it» that you’re not thinking about is the «it» that...
Crews: «I’ve never seen a sky that blue...»
Dani: Okay, now you’re just saying stuff.

Crack dealer: You didn’t say «three»! You didn’t even get to three! You shot me on two!..
Dani: He’s right, you know. You didn’t get to three.
Crews: I rounded up.

Capt. Tidwell: Uh, I’m gonna head back to the precinct...
Crews: Station.
Capt. Tidwell: Precinct, station. New York, L.A.

Crews: Ted?
Ted: Yeah, Charlie.
Crews: If anyone tries to stop us, you can go ahead; take my gun and shoot ’em.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий