29 окт. 2017 г.

They're Back, Aren't They?

Lucifer 3×1


Lucifer: Detective Decker.... I'm afraid I don't know her badge number. But I'd say with certainty she's a 34-B, if that helps.

Lucifer: Hot as hell out here, isn't it? Well, close, anyway.

Lucifer: Well, I wasn't sure what you fancied, so I ordered a little of everything.

Linda: I-I-I didn't know that they could grow back. Are wings like... body hair?

Lucifer: I'm fairly certain that my Father's behind it.
Chloe: Your father kidnapped you?
Lucifer: Well, no, not Him personally. God never gets His own hands dirty, does He?
Chloe: Uh-huh.

Amenadiel: No, Luci. I meant Mom.
Lucifer: Ah. Well, didn't you get my text?
Amenadiel: What? You mean the string of nonsensical emojis? Fire, sword, doughnut, spaceman, clock, dancing lady, flashlight, thumbs up. How am I supposed to know what that means?
Lucifer: I ignited the flaming sword, used it to cut a hole in space and time, Mum's light flooded through it, then it closed up behind her. All good!

Ella: Anyway, any bro of Lucifer's is a bro of mine.

Chloe: What are you doing?
Lucifer: Consulting.
Chloe: Then consult less.

Josh: I just assumed he was... busy planning payback. It's why I thought you weren't real cops. I mean, a guy named Lucifer and the chick from Hot Tub Hotel?
Lucifer: High School. Hot Tub High School. She wasn't in the sequel.


Ella: Oh, man. I searched the IP address, like, a zillion times and it keeps pinging to some random Russian server.

Lucifer: He's angry that I gave Mum her own universe. I mean, nothing pisses God off more than exercising free will.

Chloe: Lucifer, whatever it is that you want to show me or that you want to tell me, it's okay. I'm here for you.
Lucifer: Okay. Then, once and for all, I'd like to show you who I really am.

Lucifer: No, Detective! I... I... really am the Devil.

Ella: You a believer?... Well, then, whatever it is you're going through, I'm sure it's all part of His plan. I mean, even the most pathetic, sad sack, powerless of creatures serve a purpose.

Ella: That's the thing. You never know when your rock-bottom pain and humiliation can end up helping others. I mean, God works in mysterious ways. So you just got to believe that when He crushes your nuts, He does it for a reason.

Amenadiel: But you... you cut them off.
Lucifer: I did, but the pesky things seem to be a bit more tenacious this time around.

Lucifer: ...he didn't just give my wings back, he took my Devil face as well.
Amenadiel: Luci, do you realize what this means?

Amenadiel: Perhaps Father is trying to show you that, that you've been forgiven.
Lucifer: What if I don't want His forgiveness?!
Amenadiel: But, Brother, if you can be redeemed, that means that anyone can. Now, isn't that divine?

Lucifer: ...the more I think about it, the more I think... maybe this isn't our Father who art in Heaven at all... But something much, much darker.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий