25 окт. 2017 г.

When the Battle Is Over

Transparent 3×2


Sarah: Uh, anyway, I have really close ties to the LGBT community.
Mary: Oh, every time I hear that, it makes me so hungry for a BLT. Is that so wrong?
Laura: Equal rights for lettuce and tomato! That’s, uh, so funny.
Sarah: Anyway, I say this because I have a trans parent, and, uh, I mean, I feel like the, you know, L and the G are pretty well assimilated, but B and T never really get their due, you know, and I actually personally am, uh, identifying, uh, vigorously and vociferously as bi.


Davina: Can I say something to you? You’ve got to listen to your body.
Maura: M-My body and I haven’t really been talking.

Ali: What is happening?
Josh: Someone crazy here is making, uh, breakfast for supper.
Ali: Oh, breakfast for supper. You maniac.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий