8 окт. 2017 г.

This Is Us 1×1

Pilot


Rebecca: How could you possibly want me right now?
Jack: In any state, my wife, you arouse me.
Rebecca: I bet I can make that go away.
Jack: There’s nothing you can say that’s...
Rebecca: My water just broke.
Jack: Yep.

Kevin: You know when I think it all went wrong for me was 1986, second grade. They were sending the Challenger up into space. You remember the Challenger, right?
— Yeah. With Sandra Bullock?

Dr. Katowski: Do you see me? I am 73 years old. You know what that means, don’t you?.. That means I don’t run wind sprints as fast as I used to, but my faculties are otherwise completely intact. There are days that I wish they weren’t, because then I would retire and spend my remaining days doing something more glamorous than pulling eight-pound objects out of women’s vaginas.


Director: ...I also know that you’re a 30-something-year-old actor whose biggest previous role was a three-episode arc on Nashville. So say the line or find another job. Because trust me when I say that I’ll have you replaced by Ryan Gosling, Ryan Phillippe, or Ryan Reynolds or any other handsome Ryan by the time you get to your car... And believe me, my ratings will go up.
Kevin: .... Ryan Gosling would never do this crap.
Director: You are right, Kevin. Ryan Gosling would never do this crap. Remember that.

Dr. Katowski: I like to think that maybe one day you’ll be an old man like me... talking a younger man’s ear off, explaining to him how you... took the sourest lemon that life has to offer... and turned it into something resembling lemonade.ka4ok

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий