12 окт. 2017 г.

Elizah

Transparent 3×1


Raquel: You wake up. Two words emblazoned on your chest. It’s time. You’re gonna make a break for freedom. You will not be a slave anymore. You get out of bed, you grab your things, you run outside, and then... there you are. Free. First light of day. Behind you is your past. Everything you came from. Everything that you thought you knew. You start running. As you run, you listen for the voice of the divine. But you hear nothing. So you stop. You listen closer. What... what is that? Is it nothing? No. It is stillness.

Maura: Everything’s great. Vicki loves me. And, uh, my kids are doing great. I mean, they love me and they accept me for who I am. ....my thing I do at the LGBT call center is wonderful. I’m just getting started, but I’m excited to learn about that whole world. I’ve got everything I need. So... why am I so unhappy?


Maura: You have to take me to Cedars-Sinai.
Paramedic: It’ll be just fine.
Maura: No, I’m Jewish. Please take me to Cedars.
Paramedic: It doesn’t matter. All right? It’ll be fine. We have good doctors there.
Maura: I... My name is Pfefferman. You understand? Pfefferman.
Paramedic: You’ll be fine.

Raquel: You’re waiting for a miracle. You’re waiting for the sea to part. Well, that’s an old miracle. So what about this. What if the miracle was you? What if you had to be your own Messiah? Then what?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий