26 окт. 2017 г.

Despicable Me 3


Bratt: I’ve been a bad boy!

Silas: Wait! That’s not a monster. That’s a man wearing shoulder pads! There’s only one supervillain whose fashion sense is quite that dated.

Gru: What did you call us?
Lucy: «Grucy.» You know, Gru and Lucy mushed together. Try it.
Gru: Oh! I like it, but not a lot... I don’t like it.

Bratt: Son of a Betamax!

Gru: Good soup! I love the combination of gummy bears and meat.
Lucy: ... I’m gonna hold it in my mouth. ’Cause it’s so good, I don’t wanna swallow it.



Lucy: Oh, this is amazing! Ah, it’s like the Sistine Chapel! But with pigs.

Gru: I am not enjoying this.

Dru: Oh, thank you, brother! Thank you from the bottoms of my heart.

Gru: Dru, the getaway driver is the most crucial part of any plan. Do you know how hard it is doing nothing, touching nothing when all of that adrenaline is coursing through your veins and you must wait?.. Can I count on you?

Agnes: Gru! I found a unicorn! My life is complete!

Gru: I’m sorry, sweetie... but he’s just a goat. Life is just like that sometimes. We’re hoping for a unicorn, and we get a goat.
Agnes: Well, you know what? Lucky is the best goat in the whole wide world!

Gru: I got two words for you... Dance fight.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Σ nostradamvs: «Забавненько. Больше и сказать-то нечего. Если вы смотрели первую и вторую части, вы знаете, о чём третья. ... На один раз. Смотреть было весело.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий