24 окт. 2017 г.

Not for Nothing

Life 2x4


Ted: That was your partner. She says there’s a dead guy. She wants to know if you’d like to, uh, catch who killed him.

Crews: Oh, yeah. Kind of freaky-deeky.

Dani: «Freakin’ gooey head?»
Crews: He was just asking if I was okay. And I am. It’s a crime scene.
Dani: And we are detectives.
Crews: Then let us detect.

Capt. Tidwell: Wife number?
Henry: One... and only. I just want her back.
Capt. Tidwell: I got this, guys.... Yeah, the first one’s the toughest. That’s the one that usually leaves you. Let me show you something... Mia. Carly. Jasmine. Number three usually has a name like that. Amber, Jasmine, Jade. You’ll see.

Capt. Tidwell: First wives are like chicken pox. You gotta go through ’em when you’re young. If you wait till you’re older, you wind up sterile.


Crews: A guy who knows computers and prisons. What are the odds?
Dani: Oh, that fella that lives in your garage.
Crews: Ted is on parole and he lives in a room above the garage. And if he comes down here, don’t bring that stuff up. He’s very sensitive about it.

Henry: She was the best thing that ever happened to me!
Capt. Tidwell: No, she wasn’t. She was the first.

Capt. Tidwell: No bullets. I don’t leave loaded guns lying around.
Davis: Then why did we—
Capt. Tidwell: Because sometimes a guy’s just gotta talk.

Prof. Halliday: They couldn’t walk out because they accepted the idea they were supposed to be in here. I never locked anything. You don’t need locks for a prison. Just prisoners.

Bobby: Look, detectives. I’m no detective, but I gotta ask... Who exactly is the killer?

Crews: The first three years will be the hardest. But just because you’re in there, you don’t have to be there. You can go somewhere else.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий