26 окт. 2017 г.

The Pool

This Is Us 1×4


Randall: ...the face. The one that says I have a scar on my arm from integrating schools. And probably blisters on your feet from marching for freedom, but me, because I grew up in a white house, you think I don’t live in a black man’s world. Oh, you know, the one. The one where that salesman there has been eyeballing us ever since we came in here. Or where that security guard has moved just a little off his mark so he can keep us in his sight. And where they’ll definitely ask for an ID with my credit card when I go to pay, even though they haven’t asked for anybody else’s. Plus a million things every day that I have to choose to let go, just so I’m not pissed off all the time. Like I did on the street this morning. Like I have done every day of my life.


Yvette: Oh, we know who you are.
Rebecca: You do?
Yvette: Oh yes. When a white family has a black child and they don’t introduce themselves to any of us, we tend to take notice.

Kate: So the good news is, I got a job.
Toby: That means there’s bad news. Bum, bum, bum.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий