14 окт. 2017 г.

Minotaur

Fear the Walking Dead 3×9


Troy: All that angst and suffering... you got the soul of a poet. It’s not a negative, Nick. Poets kill the same as anyone.

Troy: No, no, we don’t. We don’t accept. We tolerate, all right? So, let’s just... smoke a peace pipe or whatever sanctifies these proceedings and let’s just...

Qaletqa: How many feel as Troy does?
Jack: Some. Most are loyal to survival. They don’t care who provides it.

Madison: Lying’s not useful, Alicia.

Alicia: Lying’s not useful, Mom.

Qaletqa: You are afraid. As afraid of us as we are of you. Fear creates fury. Fury lets blood.


Troy: ...Am I wrong, Kemosabe?
Crazy Dog: Kemosabe is the Lone Ranger’s Indian name. You mean Tonto.
Troy: No offense.
Crazy Dog: None taken.

Nick: You lost, man. It’s over.
Troy: No. I can make a fist. If I can make a fist, I can fire a gun. And if I can fire a gun... I can kill.

Daniel: Hope is a hard thing to kill.

Madison: Troy has to go... But you can’t martyr him.

Troy: She got a way, don’t she? White Witch of the Apocalypse.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий