5 окт. 2017 г.

The Fallen Woman

Life 1x5


Crews: Just because the wings were fake doesn’t mean she wasn’t a real angel.
Reese: Isn’t there an off button?

Reese: Let me tell you something. There might be a few things that I don’t know about myself... but I’m sure I’m not an angel.
Crews: That’s the typical humble thing an angel might say.

Crews: It’s like she’s no one...
Reese: No one is no one.
Crews: Now you sound like me.
Reese: Take that back!
Crews: Would it be so bad?

Reese: That was hostile.
Crews: Maybe she isn’t an angel after all...


Ron: You broke my finger!
Crews: Dislocated. Don’t exaggerate.

Crews: What do you think about thought?.. Thought, Ron, often gets in the way of truth. Pain clears the mind of thought. Let all thoughts flee your mind... and let the truth make itself known.

Crews: There, good as new. Better than new, because now you’ve had this experience.

Crews: Industrial glue. «It’s what holds us together».

Lt. Davis: No, her name was Lena, but she’s a Natasha. It’s a scam some Russians run on American men. Get him hooked on a pretty Russian girl... get him married, then come for the money. It’s a long-term con, takes patience.
Reese: Sounds like you admire them.
Lt. Davis: I respect how good they are. You’ll respect them too, or... They’ll feed you to their dog.

Crews: This kid is nowhere.
Reese: No one is nowhere.
Crews: You’re sounding like me again.
Reese: Am I?

Reese: These Russians are tough.
Crews: Sounds like you admire them.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий