25 окт. 2017 г.

From the Ashes

Mr. Mercedes 1x8


Brady: Hello? Earth to Detective Hodges.

Holly: I'm 31 1/2 years old. I can make decisions!

Bill: I was a cop for 35 years, I know all about protocol, and there's a time to dump it in the shitter. This is one of those times.

Lou: Is she okay?
Brady: Yeah. It was just, uh, angina or gas... Maybe both.

Ida: How are you?
Bill: What're you gonna do, right?
Ida: What is that, the Everything's Fucking Pointless Motto of the Irish Male?! "You've got cancer, Mr. Hodges." "Well, what are you gonna do, right?" "Your family burned up in a fire, Mr. Hodges." "What are you gonna do, right?.." I asked how you are!

Bill: You don't want to stick around?
Ida: I've been confused with a saint, but never a martyr.

Bill: She loved the constellations when she was little. So one day I put up this...
Holly: You gave her the universe.
Bill: They're just stickers.
Holly: And what are we?
Bill: Less than fucking that.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий