9 окт. 2017 г.

A Civil War

Life 1x7


Crews: I want to tell you about my dream.
Ted: Were there clowns in it?
Crews: No.
Ted: I don’t like dreams with clowns.
Crews: Who does?

Crews: A butterfly flaps his wings and halfway across the world... a hurricane forms.
Reese: See? No matter where he starts. He always ends up with something like that. Something. Nothing. Anything. A butterfly. A hurricane...

Lt. Davis: It’s not about immigrants. It’s about drugs and money. What have we learned?
— It’s always about drugs and money.

Crews: I’ve never seen that screen before.
Techie #1: The Department doesn’t let geeks have guns... and they don’t let detectives have this level of security.


Techie #1: The object of this game is to save Princess Farah.
Crews: You think you can get to level 10?
Techie #1: Detective, I’m 30 years old, I live with my mother and... I have a Captain Kirk costume in my closet.

Reese: How long have we been awake?
Crews: You sure we are awake? Maybe this is a dream. Maybe life is a dream, and we wake up when we die.

McAllister: It’s late, Detective. I’ve looked.
Crews: I have a Zen exercise... that will give you the energy you need to finish the task.
McAllister: Yeah. I don’t really believe that stuff.
Crews: Try it. Imagine me...
McAllister: Okay.
Crews: Imagine me walking into that room... walking into that room you’re in...
McAllister: Okay.
Crews: And there you are, not having done what I asked!
McAllister: Okay.

Crews: You awake?
McAllister: Of course. Sleep is for babies.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий