31 окт. 2017 г.

Rat King

Grimm 5×5


«Rats! They fought the dogs,
and killed the cats...»

Robert Browning, «Pied Piper of Hamelin»

Wu: Somebody’s gone to a lot of trouble... the other trouble... to make Lauren Cole seem real.

Hank: How do you want to deal with this?
Nick: I’ll see if I can piss someone off.
Hank: Sounds like a plan.

Monroe: A rat king? Come on, that’s not real.
Nick: Why not?
Monroe: Are you kidding me? A 20-foot-tall Ratzilla that can’t be stopped? I mean, where’s a thing like that gonna hide? Somebody would have seen one somewhere.


Rosalee: There might be something in one of your books.
Monroe: I’m sure there is, but I’m telling you, it’s just an old rat’s tale.

Monroe: «.... As these cells cannot differentiate which body is the original vector, they merge into each other, causing the individual to become part of the greater whole.»
Nick: Anyone understand that?
Rosalee: I think it means the whole is worse than the sum of its parts.
Hank: I don’t like rats. I don’t care what size they are.

Christi: Occultatum Libera!
Meisner: You know, I’m getting a little sick of hearing that.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий