11 окт. 2017 г.

Farthingale

Life 1x8


Crews: How come you only call when someone’s dead?

Reese: My name is Detective Reese. ... Do you know an Edward Farthing?

Crews: My name is Detective Crews. ... Do you know a Joseph Gale?

Marissa: He did what no other man I’ve ever met did...
Elena: ...He listened to me.

Crews: We have one dead guy married to two women.
Reese: Half a dead guy.
Crews: Half a dead guy. If either wife found out about another one, that’d be a cause for murder. If both them found out, maybe they killed him together.

Crews: Want to know what the Chinese symbol for war is?
Reese: God, just when I thought I was going to get an answer.
Crews: I don’t have to tell you.
Reese: No, tell me. What?
Crews: If you don’t want me to...
Reese: Tell me what the symbol is.
Crews: The Chinese symbol for war... is two women under one roof.

Ted: Everything alright?
Crews: Imagine me married to two different women...

Reese: His name was Rudolph Farthingale.
Crews: Farthingale?.. Edward Farthing. Joseph Gale. Farthingale!


Crews: Rudolph Farthingale worked for the IRS?
Reese: Yeah. Looks like we opened our field of suspects. Who doesn’t want to kill the taxman, right?

Reese: He was not looking for the person not obeying the law... He was looking for the person not not obeying the law. That kind of talk reminds you of anyone?

Raitt: Detective Crews, what were your feelings towards Carl Ames?
Crews: The same as my feelings towards anyone.
Raitt: And those would be?..
Crews: No one is alone. Even as we exhale, it is inhaled by others.
Raitt: ... Is that a joke?
Crews: Laughter is the best medicine... «Readers Digest». I had a subscription at Pelican Bay.
Raitt: You were seen arguing with Ames. Is that connected to his death?
Crews: The light that shines on me, shines on my neighbor, too.
Raitt: What does that mean?
Crews: That everything is connected to everything else.

Reese: Two national pastimes. Baseball and drinking.

Crews: IRS agents... «You are what you receipt».

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий