21 окт. 2017 г.

Willow Lake

Mr. Mercedes 1x7


Bill: There’s a limit to the ass I’ll kiss. I’ve no gift for puckering.

Holly: Excuse me, Jerome? I was just wondering if it would still be a pleasure for you to meet me, but this time with your left hand?

Josh: World’s real simple... It’s made of winners and you. Now, you might assume that I feel sorry for you and your «disadvantages»... whatever the fuck they are. I don’t. You don’t work hard, you don’t believe in shit, and you never pull together for the greater good. You whine and make sarcastic comments, but when it comes time to get paid, you’re always there sticking your hands out... So how about you all go find a job somewhere else?.... Oh, that’s right. There is nowhere else.

Josh: You can sit in the dark and starve. Or you can step up and accept who your Daddy is... You better get it through your heads right fucking here and right fucking now, or you can stay home tomorrow and forevermore!

Josh: That’s coming out of your hides. Not his. He’s a good man. Limited, sure, but good.

Josh: To make up this 1%, we have to go full-on fucking Mayan. The gods demand a sacrifice... That gonna be you?


Bill: You just concentrate on the eulogy. That’s plenty right now... Uh, write down the things you liked about her best. It’s probably what everyone else liked about her, too.


Janey: Did you know her?
Bill: I did know her, yes. She was my mother.
Janey: Did you know her?
Bill: Not really, I guess. That generation.
Janey: Exactly. That generation didn’t talk about their feelings.

Janey: ...But that’s not the person. That’s... That’s what the person did.
Bill: We are what we do.
Janey: Oh, thank you, Aristotle... Are we?

Janey: Is it possible that I didn’t really know my own mother?
Bill: You knew as much as any of us can about anybody else.

Deborah: What did this mean again?
Brady: You know what it meant.
Deborah: Refresh me.
Brady: «Die, Motherfuckers, Die.»

Brady: What do you want to know, Mommy? Just ask...

Janey: ...I asked her once, «What does this Heaven look like?» And she said, «Willow Lake.» Willow Lake, it’s in the Berkshires...

Janey: My mother ... said to me once, «It’s all a beautiful accident, Janey, who we meet, who we love, who we’re loved by. And t-this life, it’s our dream and it’s God’s dream, too. And then... we wake up.» My mother’s awake now.

Janey: ...She has the softest smile on her face.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий