31 янв. 2018 г.

Til Death Do Us Part

Lucifer 3×13


Pierce: If it were that easy to kill me, I would have been dead a long time ago.
Lucifer: Very well. Right, have you tried... grenade down the throat?.. Acid bath?.. Devoured by wolves?.. Dropped into helicopter blades?

Pierce: I've been trying to kill myself since the Bronze Age. I have tried everything. Even jumped into a volcano once.

Lucifer: So if I cut you exactly in half, would there be two Pierces?
Pierce: No. Only one side would heal. You see, I call it the, the "master molecule" theory...
Lucifer: Yes, yes, Wolverine rules. I get it.

Lucifer: Of course! Allergies. I didn't think of that. What makes us vulnerable is often right under our noses. Shellfish, maybe? Huh? Bees? Latex?

Anya: People have been getting notes for all kinds of things. Uh, loud music, parking, holiday decor... It's like Martha Stewart and the Terminator had a baby.

Lucifer: Well, don't you worry about that, Detective. Trust me, no one's a worse neighbor than the Devil.

Chloe: I have a new plan. You lovebirds ready to go back to suburbia?
Lucifer: Ah. Till death do us part, darling.

Lucifer: Um, why is that hummus so far away from the crudités?
Pierce: What?
Lucifer: Everyone knows you put the snacks next to the dipping sauce. I... Why do I feel like I'm the only one putting any effort into anything?


Lucifer: I don't have all the answers. But I hope that we can find them... together. I mean, after all, you may be the only person on this planet who truly understands me.

Chloe: Wow. Cover officially restored.

Pierce: It's just we deal with death every day, and... everybody's gonna die. Someday you'll die, and I just...
Chloe: Yeah. Losing your brother, it's still really affecting you, huh?
Pierce: Understatement of the millennia.

Lucifer: I get you.
Pierce: No, you don't. But you've been on the earth, what, five years? You'll see. It's hard not to get attached.

Lucifer: If we're gonna get revenge on Dad, we've got to be committed.
Pierce: I've already married you. I'm not sure how much more committed I could be.

Lucifer: There are so many things that we never got to try.
Pierce: .... Fine. Go get the chain saw.
Lucifer: Oh, I thought you'd never ask.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий