7 дек. 2013 г.

The Wolverine

& Yukio: Danzan means “separator” in Japanese. The ideal weapon for separating head and limb from body... Like so.

& Yukio: You are a soldier, and you seek what all soldiers do.
    Logan: And what’s that?
    Yukio: An honorable death. An end to your pain.

& Logan: So, do I die on this plane?
    Yukio: No. Not on this plane.

& Logan: What?.. What?!..
    Yukio: You look nice.
    Logan: I feel violated.

& Logan: You can’t pretend shit isn’t happening when it is, princess.

& Logan: What did she say?
    Mariko: She has no rooms available next to each other. She’s asking if we prefer “the dungeon”, “the nurse’s office...” or the “mission to Mars.”

& Mariko: Chopsticks upright are a bad omen. It resembles incense at a funeral... Nothing is without meaning.


& Logan: I said, wait in the car.
    Yukio: You need backup. You’re not safe, not in your condition. Just think of me as your bodyguard.

& Logan: Don’t... hit... my friends.

& Noburo: What kind of monster are you?
    Logan: The Wolverine.

& Harada: We are grateful for your protection of Mariko. But there is one more sacrifice you must make for her family.
    Logan: Go fuck yourself, pretty boy.

& Logan: You asked me to come say goodbye... Sayonara.

& Logan: What do I want?
    Magneto: I want your help.
    Logan: Why would I trust you?
    Magneto: You wouldn’t.

& Logan: How is this possible?
    Xavier: As I told you a long time ago... you are not the only one with gifts.
Ω Promising.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий