11 дек. 2013 г.

The Discovery Dissipation

The Big Bang Theory 7×10

& Ira Flatow: It’s just such a fascinating story. Your calculations are way off, but they find the element anyway. It’s like misreading a treasure map and still finding the treasure.
    Sheldon: Can we talk about something else? Do you know that I yodel?

& Ira Flatow: This could be taking you down the path toward a Nobel Prize. And in chemistry, no less. And wouldn’t that be unusual? Because you’re a physicist.
    Sheldon: Yes, yes, I’d be a physicist with a Nobel in chemistry. Everyone laugh at the circus freak.

& Sheldon: You know, I don’t need to sit here and take this, Flatow. It is because of bullies like you, every day more and more Americans are making the switch to television.

& Sheldon: I’m not just some trained monkey dancing for coins.
    Leonard: Of course you’re not. People love trained monkeys.
    Penny: How can you not be happy? You’re tall, thin and famous. Oh, my God, I’m jealous of Sheldon.

& Sheldon: None of you know what this is like. Being celebrated for something you wish you never did.
    Penny: Mmm... you clearly haven’t been with me at Mardi Gras.

& Bernadette: Want to pause the video game and help me clean up?
    Howard: I am cleaning up. Look at the mess the Joker made of Gotham City.
    Bernadette: Come on, it’s your friend who’s coming to stay here.
    Howard: Raj grew up in India. Trust me, he’s seen worse.

& Bernadette: The rest of the week? You said it was just gonna be a night or two.
    Howard: Yeah, but if I told you a week, would you have said yes?
    Bernadette: No!
    Howard: Then you left me no choice.

& Sheldon: Here comes the Embarrassment Express. With stops at Fraudville... WonderBlunderberg... and Kansas City. Because it’s a hub.


& Sheldon: Right now, I’m having a rough time because there’s three people in my room, and it’s starting to feel like a discotheque.

& Sheldon: Would you two like to stay and play trains with me?
    Amy: Sure.
    Wil Wheaton: Okay.
    Sheldon: Oh, great! Now... I work the controls. I say “All aboard”. You sit quietly and watch.

& Raj: Let me get you a glass of wine. I’ll cook dinner.
    Bernadette: Oh, Raj, you’re our guest...
    Raj: Don’t be silly. Sit. You look like you’ve had a long day.
    Howard: No, she always looks like that. .... Because she married an idiot!

& Sheldon: Leonard disproved my element. Now all the attention is going to go away.
    Penny: Oh, that’s great. You must be thrilled!
    Sheldon: That’s it! I’m down to seven friends.
    Penny: He’s counting hobbits and superheroes, right?

& Sheldon: When I thought the element was real, I didn’t want it. But now that Leonard made it not exist, I want it more than anything in the world.
    Leonard: The-the element never existed. I didn’t take it away, science took it away. Be mad at science.
    Sheldon: Don’t you dare use science against me. Science is my best friend! Oh, good, I’m back up to eight.

& Penny: Actually, I get what he’s saying.
    Sheldon: Oh, yes! Nine! Welcome back, buddy.
    Penny: It’s like if you’re dating someone you’re not that into, and then they break up with you and then you want them more than ever.
    Sheldon: I have no idea what she’s talking about, but we’re ganged up on you so I agree.

& Bernadette: Aw! Raj did the dishes.
    Howard: How do you know I didn’t do them?
    Bernadette: Because once, when all the knives were dirty, you cut a bagel with your keys.

& Howard: What are you doing? Are you trying to make me look bad?
    Raj: I’m just being a good house guest.
    Howard: No, you’re being a better husband than I am! Doing the dishes, getting coffee, knowing about her life— who does that?!

& Kripke: There he is! It’s my favorite superhero— the Retractor!

& Kripke: Cooper, maybe physics just isn’t your thing. Have you ever considered a career in retail? That way you could take things back for a living...

& Raj: Oh, no, I forgot Cinnamon’s toothbrush at Howard’s. I guess you’re sharing with Daddy again...
    Penny: Bark once if you need me to call PETA.

& Sheldon: What’s that animal doing in our apartment?
    Leonard: Oh, relax, she’s in her crate. She can’t get out.
    Sheldon: I have two words for you: Jurassic Park.

& Sheldon: This day just keeps getting worse and worse.
    Penny: You know, if it makes you feel any better...
    Sheldon: It probably won’t.
    Penny: You’re probably right.

& Amy: Sheldon, it’s a beautiful night. Why don’t you and I go for a nice walk together?
    Sheldon: Oh, everything is just sex with you isn’t it?!

& Penny: You know, if we did a shot every time they said something embarrassing, this would be one hell of a drinking game.
    Amy: A little early for alcohol, isn’t it?
    Sheldon: ’You know, I don’t just say smart things about science. I also yodel......’
    Amy: I’ll get the vodka.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий