16 дек. 2013 г.

The Star

Homeland 3×12

& Carrie: Is there even one person on the planet you trust, Saul?

& Javadi: The longer he eludes us, the weaker I look and the less chance I have of being chosen to replace Akbari.

& Dar Adal: I’ll let the Director know your concerns.
    Scott: Would that still be Mr. Berenson? Or is that now Mr. Lockhart?
    Dar Adal: That would still be Mr. Berenson. For another... 11 hours and ten minutes.

& Brody: What happens next?
    Carrie: I don’t know. What do you want to happen?
    Brody: Honestly? I never expected to get this far. So I try not to think about it.

& Carrie: It was about redemption.
    Brody: In what universe can you redeem one murder by committing another?
    Carrie: You’re a Marine, Brody. The rules are different.
    Brody: I’m a lot of things. But I’m not a Marine anymore.

& Carrie: I happen to believe one of the reasons I was put on this earth was for our paths to cross. And, yeah, I know how crazy that sounds.

& Saul: Fucking pussies, all of you. Who called Javadi?..
    Lockhart: I did.
    Saul: On whose authority?
    Lockhart: The President’s... You’re out, Saul. I’m the director now.


& Javadi: A public execution is scheduled for tonight.

& Javadi: The plan is a success. You and Brody pulled it off.
    Carrie: Not if he dies.
Javadi: More so, if he dies.

& Javadi: Who Brody is, that’s for Allah to know. But what he did, there can be no debate. It was astonishing and undeniable. And what you wanted, which was for everyone to see in him what you see. That has happened.

& Brody: You’re wasting your time. Holding out false hope isn’t helping anyone.

& Mira: What did you bring me?
    Saul: They were out of baguettes, so I got croissants instead.

& Mira: It’s unbelievable. It’s your whole life. It’s your crowning achievement.
    Saul: Only cost me my career.
    Mira: Well... yeah, but it’s a hell of a way to go out.

& Carrie: Who are we to stand in judgment?
    Lockhart: No one’s judging him. I’m just not memorializing him on the walls of this building.

& Saul: Why even bother? You order the same thing every time.
    Dar Adal: I know I do, but in my heart I want to spread my wings and soar.

& Dar Adal: It’s all anybody in the building’s talking about... You know what they’re calling you? The Maestro.

& Carrie: I... I don’t feel love. All I feel... is scared.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий